Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Archived Blog Feb 15 2007

Ben's Survey

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: FullerDate: Feb 15, 2007 4:56 PM
YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU... I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better!

JUST HIT REPLY TO SEND DIRECTLY TO ME IN A MESSAGE THEN, REPOST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS AS A BULLETIN.

1. Can you cook?--->
Shut up, Ben.

2. What was your dream growing up?--->
Getting my pinky broken by you.

3. What talent do you wish you had?--->
I can ejaculate blood.

4. Favorite place?--->
Bathroom.

5. Favorite vegetable?--->
Fuck you, Ben.

6. What was the last book you read--->
The Borne Bestiality

7. What zodiac sign are u ?--->
Kiss my balls.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?--->
I have a tattoo of a piercing.

9. Worst Habit?--->
Drugs.

10. Do we know each other outside of myspace?--->
Sadly, yes.

11. What is your favorite sport?--->
Broken Pinky Basketball.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?--->
What the fuck do you think, dickballs?

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?--->
Strangle then rape you.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?--->
Getting my pinky broken by Benjamin Fuller in my senior year of highschool.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you?--->
I have progeria.

16. Do have any pets?--->
Several dust mites.

17. Do u know how to do the macerana?--->
Kiss my ass. Leave the jokes to me.

18. What time is it where u are now?--->
69:69 pm.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?--->
Neither. They're stupid.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???--->
I would make my penis smaller by a few feet.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?--->
I would scold while abetting.

22. What color eyes do you have?--->
Lifeless

23. Ever been arrested?--->
Yup

24. Bottle or Draft?--->
Who gives a fuck?

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?--->
Put it in the goddamned bank and spend it wisely. I'm an adult.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?--->
None, fucktwat.

27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?--->
That bar where I don't hate it. Oh wait, there is no such place.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?--->
I don't know. I'll get back to you.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?--->
Drugs.

30. Do you swear a lot?--->
Hey, fucktard, what do you think?

31. Biggest pet peeve?--->
Other people.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?--->
Fertile.

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you ?--->
Maybe.

34. Did you ever think about joining the Army?--->
Once, but then I realized I'm not a moron.

35. Are you happy with your life?--->
No comment.

36. Do you have any nicknames?--->
"Huge Cock"

37. Best thing to ever happen to you?--->
Birth.

38. Who's your best friend?--->
My sweetie-pie girlfriend.

39. What's your cell phone network?--->
T-Sperizongulartel

40. If you could make one wish, what would it be( for more wishes in not an answer )--->
For more wishes, asshole.

41. Have you lost your virginity?--->
And then some.

42. If so, when and With Who?--->
Leni Riefenstahl, in my senior year. Funny story, she wanted to film it!

43. What's your worst fear?--->
Being hit by waste jettisoned from a commercial airline.

44. What year were you born?--->
1981 AD

45. What do you like most about me?--->
That you are the same kind of asshole I am.

46. Can you lick your elbow?--->
No.

47. We're you stupid enough to just try?--->
Yup.

48. what do you wanna be when you grow up?--->
A junkie.

49. If we were locked in a room for 48 hours with nothing in it,what do you think we would do?--->
This is the same as the elevator question. I would kill you, then rape your corpse.

50. on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate me overall?explain your answer.--->
What the fuck does that even mean? You need units! 1 being what? 10 being what? Just for that, you get a zero.

51. How would you explain our relationship to one another?--->
Homosexual

No comments: