Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog April 22 2005

Friday, April 22, 2005

Are you there God? It's me, Allah.

Hey guys. How's it going? I am now about to update my blog. Get ready. Here we go. Now!

My quasi-girlfriend has now become my quasi-ex-girlfriend due to my inability to be reliable. Personally, I can't blame her. The situation arose out of the fact that there is nobody on this planet who really cares where I am at whatever time. Meeting someone who did clashed severely with my previous trajectory. Anyway, we're going to be friends now so bravo for that.

My comedy school is comign to a close in a couple of weeks. This tuesday, I am having a rather large industry show in New York, where there will be various scouts and agents in the crowd. Thus, I need to perform well. Wish me luck.

I am currently unemployed, and ashamed of it. My parents are also on my case about it, which is understandable. I am trying to get a job, albeit not very hard. Looking for a job is like choosing your method of execution. But, I will find one soon, even if it has to be at starbucks. Maybe I'll get paid to do comedy. That was a joke.

My brother got into stanford. Worship him as your god, people of average intelligence!

In other news, I decided today that I would like to learn how to play abbey road on guitar, without learning too many guitar skills, such as knowing the notes that the strings correspond to.

Anyway, I will talk to you all later and I love you all very much. Except for you. You know who you are.

Evan

No comments: