Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog Jan 12 2005

Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Bitches Ain't Shizzle but Hos and Trizzle, Always Licking the Nizzle and Sucking the Dizzle
Well, I went out on a date last night. Or, more accurately I went over to this girl's house to watch some movies. We watched Troy and the Japanese The Grudge. They were all right. We had fun. We just hung out for a few hours, then the interesting part happened. She walked me down to the door, and stood and talked with me, so I assumed she wanted to kiss. So I leaned in, but she didn't respond. So, like I usually do, I asked her if I could kiss her. She said "not yet." (An addendum to this story is such that the fact must be known then when I am with a girl to whom I am attracted--and especially if I am about to kiss her--sometimes blood gets diverted from areas of my body into other areas. This, combined with the fact that the pants I had been wearing were kind of thin and not helpful, I have a theory that she may have noticed something. However, this shouldn't be a cause of alarm. It's just something I was embarrassed about.) I then said--because we had just been talking about this--can I still call you? She said "of course." So all is not lost. But don't worry, the story gets stupider. So I start walking away, in the rain, and then I realize that I don't have my phone on me. I looked through my pockets, through my bag... nothing! Therefore, I had left it in the apartment. So I went back and rang the buzzer. Actually, I rang two buzzers, because I wasn't sure which one was hers. Then, I went upstairs and I was so sure I had left my phone there. I searched and searched and searched, and then the girl called it for me. And guess what! Of course. It was in my bag all along. I hadn't looked hard enough and I made an ass out of myself. Me stupid. Then, when I left the second time, she offered to walk me downstairs again. I told her that she shouldn't, cause she had already done it once. Then she told me to make sure I closed the door all the way. That's why she walked me down in the first place!! Good job reading signals, Evan. Still, I think she likes me, so I will call her again next week.Tonight: Open mic. Let's hope it goes well.Moez, Shaq, gimme somma da swee swee communz.Evan

No comments: