Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog Jan 26 2005

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Life is Awesome --or-- Life Sucks Shit
Hi everybody!First of all, shout outs. What it am, Shaq? What it be, Moez? What it were, Jon Douglas? What it was, Maggie? What it aren't, Azubah? If I forgot anybody, don't blame me, blame my lobotomy. Anyway, happy friday, y'all. I gotta dizzle tonight. This is with a the gizzle I went out with on saturday, the day after I got stood up. We're going to see a movie. I either want to see Million Dollar Baby (The Next Karate Kid 2), or The Aviator (Leonardo DiCaprio? More like Leonardo DaVinci!)

The other day, I found myself making eye-contact with Bill Cosby. He was talking with some lawyers and I kept looking at him, and he gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen. But, it doesn't matter, because I made eye-contact with Bill Cosby.

I want a six pack. It sucks. I work out all the time, although I don't eat right. But shouldn't that be enough? Some people get six packs and don't even have to work out. Fuck those people. Fuck them right in their six packed asses. Anyway, it's friday, and I'm getting off of work soon, so I will talk to you all next week.

Evan

No comments: