Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Archived Blog Sept 28 2006

Thursday, September 28, 2006
Fermat's last theorem? More like Fermat's last QUEEREM!
Current mood: Satan-worshipy
Category: Satan-worshipy Quiz/Survey

So far, in 2006

1. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships?
How serious can a relationship be if it's two months long? Dumbass. And yes, I have.

2. Have you had your birthday
Affirmative, butt-pipe.

3. Been to church?
God does not exist.

4. Cried yet?
Every time I watch "Sex and the City!"

6. Pulled an all nighter?
This isn't college, ass-monkey.

7. Drank Starbucks?
Unavoidable.

8. Went shopping?
No, I haven't spent any money in ten months, you fucking dipshit.

9. Been camping?
Camping's for jerks.

10. Been to the beach?
Actually, I haven't this year. Fuck the beach!

11. Bought something for over $200?
Oh yeah.

12. Met someone?
Yes, including the numerous hobos.

13. Been out of state?
Oh yeah.

14. Gone Snowboarding?
Do I look like Shaun White to you? Go fuck a cock.

[[Have you...]]

1. Hugged someone?
What? What the fuck kind of retarded question is this?

2.Slept in someone elses bed?
Hell yeah, playa!

3. Snuck someone over?
I'm 25.

4. Snuck out of your own house?
This survey must be for high-schoolers. I'm such a loser.

5. Gotten drunk?
I'm drunk right now.

7. Gotten a car?
Fuck this high-school question bullshit.

8. Gone over your cell phone bill?
My mommy pays for it.

9. Been called a whale?
Only when people are referring to my cock.

10. Drove somewhere?
Only while drunk.

11. Done something you regret?
Well, there was this one hobo I didn't murder… Maybe I'll find him again one day.

[[Lasts...]]

Last Thing you bought?
Weed

Last Person you hugged?
Hobo's corpse

Last Person to call you?
The gf

Last time you took a shower?
Labor Day

When was the last time you felt stupid?
Never happened.

Who was the last person you danced with?
Dancing's for faggots. That being said, my ex-boyfriend.

Who did you last yell at?
This cunt at my work.

What did you do today?
Worshipped Lucifer, prince of Hades.

TEN FACTS

01. Hometown:
Filthadelphia, loser.

02.Natural hair color?
Caucasian, dick.

04. Hair style
Long newscaster, bitch.

05. Eye color?
Green, motherfucker!

06. Height:
Five nine and one quarter, shit-eater.

07. Pets:
There are a few cockroaches, but I usually kill them before I can name them. Also, I kidnapped a gorilla from the Bronx zoo and put him in my closet. His name is coughy, cause he coughs a lot. It's cute.

08. Mood:
Wishing I were high and rich.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE

01. Have you ever been in love:
A few times.

02. Do you believe in love:
What the fuck did I just say? God damn you piss me off you dirty fuck-shit.

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail:
I wasn't attractive enough for her and a little too insane for her. Bitch.

04. Have you ever been heartbroken:
Fuck you.

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart:
Haha! Hell yeah, mothafucka! And then some.

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
Just like a million times.

07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them:
I usually tell them.

08. Are you afraid of commitment?:
I'm not afraid of commitment at all! I am, however, afraid of commitment.

10. Have you ever had a secret admirer:
If it was secret, how the fuck would I know about it? What a retarded question.

TEN THINGS

01. Love or lust:
Love, then lust, then hobo-murder, then sleep.

02. Beer or liquor?
I like weed.

03. Night or day:
11:00pm to 2:00am is my time to shine, dick hole.

04. One night stands or relationships?
Relationships with one-night-stands in between. Yay promiscuity!

05. Tv or internet:
TV. This was a close one. I would die for both.

06. Pepsi or Coke:
Diet Pepsi. It's fabulous!

07. Wild night out or romantic night in:
Whatever. As long as I get high.

08. Black or white.
I hate black things! Especially people! White power! White power! That being said, black.

TEN EMOTIONS

01. Are you missing someone right now:
A bunch of people.

02. Are you happy?
Shut the hell up.

03. Are you talking to anyone right now:
I'm a deaf mute.

04. Are you eating:
Does a bucket of horse-semen count as food?

05. Are you german:
Fuck nazis!

06. Are you Irish:
Fuck the Irish. Potato eating drunks!

07. Are you French:
Fuck the French. Surrendering frog-eating smoking drunks!

08. Are you Italian:
Fuck the Italian. Mobstering murdering pasta eating drunks!

09. Are your parents still married?
Hell yeah, asshole! Fuck you!

10. Do you like someone right now:
Damn straight.

No comments: