Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog March 09 2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Gone Amsterdamin'

In this post:
Peter Jennings and my daddy
Evan and his new flame
Evan and Amsterdam
Michael Jackson
Martha Stewart

Peter Jennings and Daddy:

So, about a week ago, there was a UFO show on ABC from Peter Jennings. The show promised to be the greatest amount of publicity the UFO phenomenon has ever received, and it was. The show itself was half smart and half stupid. For my dad's thoughts on it, go to his website http://www.ufoabduction.com. The problem with the show, for me, is that they interviewed my dad on numerous occasions, and ruined a few of my weekdays by confining me to my room or the living room so I didn't bother my dad while in an interview. The process went so far as to require my dad to skidaddle up to new york to work out some business stuff. Unfortunately, and assholely, my dad found out the day before the show that he wasn't going to be on it. Well, good job Peter Jennings. Good job making a show about UFOs and neglecting to put the main expert in the field on the show, if only to debunk him. Next time you do a UFO show, you should try to pull as little out of your ass as possible, and have my dad in it. Jerk.

Evan and his new Flame:

I met a girl off of craigslist who I have been sporadically dating. As of now, she is my quasi-girlfriend. She went to harvard, is intelligent and pretty (and I know she's reading this). More on that when I get back.

Michael Jackson:

Jacko, you are so guilty. It is unbelievable that anybody would think otherwise. If he weren't a pedophile, he would have stopped hanging around kids after the first accusations, but he didn't.

Martha Stewart:

I love martha because all her prisoner friends loved her too. And, if she can make prisoners like her, then I like her, because i love prisoners.

Evan and Amsterdam:

I leave for Amsterdam in two hours. I will be gone until the 28th! Talk to you guys later!

No comments: