Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog Feb 12 2005

Saturday, February 12, 2005
It's not friday, but I still ain't got no job.

Hello friends. For this post, I will take a cue from my friend Shaquille O'neal in that this post will be twice as long as it should be. First of all, I will write it in proper english. Then, I will repost it in ebonics from the site gizoogle. It doesn't matter, as it's not going to be a long post at all. The reason I have not been posting is that I got "fired" from my last job. That job is where I started posting to this blog, and now that I don't have it, it's much harder to get myself to write some useless crap here. I have yet to get another job, but at least I can sleep late and work on comedy.

My mom thinks my blog is terrible and doesn't show how smart I am. She's right, but I don't care. It's not like more than three people ever read it. Shit. You guys know I'm smart. I got a BA in Math for christ's sake. Must I continue to prove myself until death? Can't I take a break?

The girl scene is undetermined. I still don't have a girlfriend, and with valentine's day coming up, I forsee having a nice, tear-soaked pillow to sleep on. But don't worry, I won't commit suicide. I did that last valentine's day.

I will try to update this blog more. Right now, I have to go do some internet dating and spider-man skit writing. Peace!

As promised, here is the ebonics version (it will be in red).

Hello friends n shit. fo' this post, i W-to-tha-izzill takes a cue from mah nigga shaquille oneal in that this post will be twice as long as it should be. first of all, i wizzy write it in propa english. thizzen, i will repost it in ebonics fizzle tha site gizoogle. it doesnt killa as its not gonna be a long post at all. tha reason i hizzle not been post'n is thiznat i gots "fired" fizzy mah last job. thizzat job is where i started post'n ta this blog, n now that i dizzy have it, its much harda ta git me ta write some useless crizzay hizzle. i have yet ta git poser job, but at least i can sleep late n wizzork on comedy.

My mom thinks mah bizzy is terrible n doesnt show how smart I am. Shes right, but I dont care. Its not like more than three thugz ever read it in tha hood. Shizzay n' shit. You guys kniznow Im smizzart like a motha fucka. I gots a BA in M-to-tha-izzath fo' christs sake. Must I continue ta prove me until death? Cizzay I takes a break?

The girl scene is undetermined. I still dont have a girlfriend, n wit valentizzles day chillin' up, I forsee ho-slappin' a funky ass, tear-soaked pillow ta sleep on keep'n it real yo. But dizzy worry, I wizzle commit suicide sho nuff. I did that last valentizzles day.

I will try ta update this bliznog more. Rizzay nizzow, I have ta go do some internet pimpin' n spida-man S-K-to-tha-izzit writ'n. Peace!

No comments: