Monday, March 26, 2007

Archived Blog Jan 25 2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2005
I don't really hate women... --or-- Marry me, Jack Bauer!! (I'm not gay)
No, I'm not gay (sorry Jon Douglas, Moez, and Shaq. Congratulations, Maggie and Angela.) Anyway, I would like to welcome Maggie Ledbetter and Jon Douglas to my blog again (Jon Douglas has been introduced before). Hi Maggie, how's it hanging. Good? Ok. Ok. Uh huh. Great. Great. Ok. Maggie... I'm trying to write my blog here! Ok, alright.Anyway, I will start off with why I should hate women, but I don't. I had two dates over the weekend. Neither ended with my skeet-skeet-skeeting. So first, the Friday story. I'll give a timeline.

Remember, this girl is the one from my "Bitches ain't Shizzle" post a few days ago.

Thursday, 3:30: Called the SB and asked if we were still on for Friday. She said yes, and to call her back the next day at the end of work.

Friday, 5:00: Called the SB and asked if 9:30@ the west 4th street subway stop was an ok time and place for her to meet. She said yes, and to call her an hour before the date. I said "Uhhh... Why, are you gonna forget?" She said that sometimes she forgets things. So I said "Well, sure, that's great. But you shouldn't forget." Right? I mean, what was she talking about? The date was only in about four hours and thirty minutes. That's a pretty crappy memory. Anyway, I agreed to call her one hour before the date, even though this whole ordeal made me suddenly suspicious.

Friday, 8:00: I called her, no answer.

Friday, 8:00 -- 9:00. I call a few times (she is on a land line), but still no answer. I decide to leave to get to the west fourth street stop in time, giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Friday, 9:36: I get to the west fourth street stop about five minutes late. I figure that if she had been there, she would have still been waiting. No sign of her at all. I walk around, and call her place again. This time her roommate answers. He asked me who I was, and I said I was Evan. When he heard that, he answered where she was. "I think she went out to meet someone for dinner. She said she'd be back soon." I said something like, "Well, she was supposed to meet me." "Uhh, I don't know anything about that. You should call back in an hour." Something was fishy. Something made me think that she had been standing next to that guy the whole time, playing charades.

Friday, 9:50: I call back. It has been more than an hour. The asshole roommate answers again. "Hi, it's Evan again, is SB back from her dinner?" "No, man. She's not back yet. She went out to eat with some guy. Yeah. I think she's seeing someone." FUCKER! "Oh, ok. Well. Thanks for the information. Uhhh.. Bye."

Annoying, right? I'll never see her again, unless of course hell exists and I end up going there. Then, I'll see her for the rest of eternity. What a bitch.

But, the reason that I'm not a misogynist is that I had a date on Saturday that went very well, with a girl I met on--Gasp--craig's list. More updates on that later.

Meanwhile, I just must say that, again, God gives and god takes away. 200000 lives were lost in the horrific tsunami, and all my heart goes out to the victims, but did you see the episode of 24 last night? Did you? It was fucking awesome!!!! Jack Bauer killed like 12 people in same amount of minutes right at the beginning of the episode. Right at the fucking beginning. It was incredible, some of the best TV I have ever seen. Anyway, gotta get back to work.

RIP Johnny Carson. I never watched you, but I hope to follow in your footsteps.

E dawg

No comments: